- Covering all Amendments upto 30th April, 2020
- 90+ lectures [@3.5 Hours each]
- Designed for CA Final, Nov 2020 Exams
- Students appearing for May 2021 Exams can also use these lectures (subject to requisite updations through amendment lectures which will be made available separately, if any)
DG Education Online Purchase Policies
Video Classes Licence Agreement: SINGLE USER, SINGLE LAPTOP ONLY
- DG Education Video Content is sold for single user/customer for single laptop only. No sharing of video content in a group or in sharing is allowed as per this agreement.
- No external Transfer of video content to any other device is allowed in this agreement, and shall be restricted to Laptop only.
- No external recording of video content by screen recording application or using external camera or by any means is allowed in this agreement.
- Breach of this agreement leads to complete block of video classes and lawful action under the COPYRIGHT ACT, 1957.
- The Content is copyrighted and protected under the Indian Copyright Act of 1957, The Content shall remain the sole and exclusive property of DG EDUCATION PVT LTD.
Use of the Content is licensed, not sold, pursuant to the terms of this License Agreement. Use of the Content without agreeing to this License Agreement, or a breach of these License Agreement terms, is copyright infringement.
- DG Education grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Content only as provided in this License Agreement.
Unauthorised copying, re-recording, broadcasting, public performance, hiring or rental of this recording in whatever manner is strictly prohibited under the Indian Piracy Law & Copyright Act of 1957.
“Content” shall mean animations, templates clipart, footage, graphics, music, sounds, and text regardless of whether the Content is obtained delivered via any Storage Media, or obtained from a DG Education authorized distributor, together with all accompanying material.
“Storage Media” shall mean PEN DRIVE, digital video disc (DVD), or any other storage device or media now known, or hereafter created.
“User” shall mean the individual, legal entity or agent entering into this license agreement or any employee or contractor of such individual, legal entity or agent that accesses the Content. All Users shall only use the Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement
Customer can replace his/her purchased course/product/item within (5) five days with the following terms & conditions.
- Replacement is only be done with same and not with other course/products/items.
- If received a wrong course/product/item
- If received product is damaged or non-working condition.
- If received product or DG Education provided software/player not functional under valid Laptop Configuration and cannot be resolved remotely by the technical team.
III. Exchange Policy:
No course/product/item exchanged is allowed with other course/product/item of DG Education.
No customer can seek replacement of product with new product launched.
- Cancellation/Return/Refund Policy:
Customer can cancel or return or refund his/her order with the following terms & conditions.
Purchase Order (PO) will be cancelled or returned or refunded only for valid reasons.
- If customer received order different than described in course description, DG Education allow 100% refund, plus bear return shipping cost at its end.
- If DG Education could not help you to run DG Education Software under valid Laptop Configurations with all efforts, then DG Education allow 100% refund. However, customer to bear return shipping cost at its end.
- For any reason than above, customer wants to cancel or return the order, then following terms & conditions will be applied
- If order has not been dispatched within (7) seven days from date of purchase (PO), then Total amount 100% will be refunded. Refund initiation time will be upto 7 days.
For example – (Purchase Value, Rs. 15,000) – (Cancellation & Bank Charges, Approx Rs. 350.00) = (Refunded Value, Rs. 14,650)
- If order has been dispatched: Total amount less 25% cancellation charges, less shipping charges will be refunded. Refund will be initiated after receiving return shipment from the customer.
For example – (Purchase Value, Rs. 15,000) – (Cancellation Charges, Rs. 4,500) – (Shipping Charges, Rs. 600) = (Refunded Value, Rs. 9,900)
In this case, all return shipment charges are borne by customer.
NO REFUND IF RETURNED MATERIAL IS FOUND TO BE USED AT CUSTOMER’S END.
NO REFUND SHALL BE ALLOWED ONCE PRODUCT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.
- Course Activation Time Limit:
- Video course must be activated within 3 months (90 days) from the date of purchase.
- Course Re-Activation:
Existing customer can request for course reactivation with following terms & conditions:
- Our video classes are provided with one time free activation of video classes.
- However, in many reason customer request for reactivation of course from one laptop to another, or formatting of same laptop due some reason.
In this case, we do help our customers in reactivating their course on same or different window laptop. However, this process requires re-generation of code from server and cost us money. Therefore, every reactivation of course has to pay Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred) by the customer as reasons are attributable to him.
- DG Education reserves the right to accept or reject the request for reactivation.
- Course reactivation doesn’t mean renewal of no. of views or renewal of video play time of classes. No extra views or play time is provided for your video classes in reactivation.
VII. Course Validity Extension or Video Leture Views Renewal
Course Validity extension will be subject to charges of Rs. 1500 (for 30 Days), Rs. 3500 (for 90 Days) and is non-refundable/non-transferable/non-adjustable.
There is no option to renew no. of views or play time of video classes. In this case, you have to purchase new course at our website (www.dgeducation.in and www.dgfundas.in)
Course Validity extension
Product with 9 month and 12 month validity – no extension in any circumstance
Product with 4 month and 6 months validity – Extension for maximum of 3 months —– Manner-I: One time extension of 3 months (90 Days) – Rs 3,500 (GST inclusive) Manner-II: Staggered Extension: 1 month (30 Days) at a time- Rs 1,500 (GST inclusive).
DG Education reserves the right to accept or reject the request in this regard.
“Illustration :Product with 4 months validity taken, Validity expiring on 30 Sep 2020. Extension shall preferable be applied 15 days before expiration of validity period. Extension period is max 3 months – upto dec 2020
This is irrespective of when extension is applied for – pre-expiry of original validity period or post expiry of original validity period
Course validity extension shall be for a maximum accumulative period of 90 Days.
If you have any questions about the above policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
Video Lecture Indirect Tax Laws GST & Customs For CA Final New Syllabus by Dippak Gupta Applicable for May 2021 Exam Available in Google Drive / Pen Drive
|Format||Google Drive/Pen Drive|
|Duration||88 Hours & 25 Lectures|
|Lead Faculty||Dippak Gupta|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Video Runs On||Laptop|
|Package Details||Video Lectures + Study Material|
|Exam Attempt||May-2021 & Onwards|
|No. Of Views||1.2 Times Per Lecture as per selection|
|Study Material Format||Printed Books & Colour|
|Doubt Solving Facility||Email, Whatsapp, Call|
|Amendments||Students appearing for May 2021 Exams can also use these lectures
(subject to requisite updations through amendment lectures which will be made available separately, if any)
|Fast Forwarding||Available upto 1.5x.|
|System Requirements||Android 6.0 With Minimum 2 Gb Ram Or Above|
|View Demo||Click here to View Demo|
|Delivery||Order will be delivered in 5-7 days.|
|Dispatch||Dispatch USB/Pendrive will be dispatched with Complete Lecture.|