MKG Education’s CA Foundation Pendrive Classes by Neha Ma’am, Jyoti Madan, Sapra Ma’am, Renuka Ma’am, Harish Sir, Professor Dr. Sachin Gulati Sir Applicable for May/ November 2022 Exam Available in Google Drive / Pen Drive / Hard Disk
CA Foundation Video Lectures :
Paper 1 : Principles and Practice of Accounting
Paper 2 : Business laws and Business correspondence and Reporting
Paper 3 : Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
Paper 4 : Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge
Paper No.1 and Paper No.2 will be subjective type while Paper No.3 and Paper No.4 will be Objective type with negative marking.
In order to pass the Foundation examination, the student is required to secure minimum of 40% in each paper and aggregate of 50% in all four papers.
Minimum system requirements for Google Drive/ Hardisk Classes:
• Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
• Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
• Ram: 1.5 GB free memory.
• Screen Size: 22 Inch Maximum.
Benefits of “Google Drive” classes :
1. Entire lectures will be sent to you via google drive, thus saving your travelling time. You can play the lectures at your Laptop / Desktop. (Lectures will not be viewed on Mobile phones).
2. Since you can study at home, you can start your classes even from today. There is no risk of delay in classes.
3. Since it’s a recorded class, you don’t need permanent internet connection. You can download the lectures and view them at any time.
4. All the lectures can be played 10 times completely so that you can revise your topics again and again to build conceptual clarity and confidence in each topic. Further 10 times doesn’t mean 10 clicks, it mean 10 complete views. E.g. 1 hour lecture can be played for 10 hours. so if you have played the lecture for just 30 minutes, you can still view the lecture for 9.5 hours.
5. Entire foundation course is covered in 101 lectures. However, you can view these lectures for 10 months (300 days). In other words, you can plan your time table conveniently.
6. You can clear your doubts, either personally by meeting the teachers at institute or on phone.
7. Periodical tests shall also be conducted to evaluate the performance.
These classes are at per with Classroom program.
To View our FIRST FOUR CA foundation lectures on youtube, click below