Universal’s Haryana Civil Service Judicial Examination, first published in 2013, covers mains examination question papers with solved answers from 2000 till date. Along with latest papers with their detailed answers, this edition has also provided the updated answers of previously written papers. Cross reference is provided for repeated answers.
- A book catering to the needs of the candidates aspiring to be judges focused on the Mains stage of the examination.
- Revised and updated with all latest papers held after the publishing of last edition.
- Answers provided are in precise and informative manner with inclusion of latest legal position and case law
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
New to this edition:
- The present edition has been extensively revised and updated to include latest papers.
- Includes detailed answers to the exams conducted after previous edition.
- Redundant content deleted and cross reference has been duly provided for the repeated answers.
- Major legislative and judicial developments have been duly captured in the answers.