Universal’s Central Civil Acts 157 Important Acts With Short Comments Edition 2022
* The Advocates Act, 1961,
* The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981,
* The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996,
* The Bankers’ Books Evidence Act, 1891,
* The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988,
* The Cable Television Networks (Regulation) Act, 1995,
* The Carriage by Air Act, 1972, * The Carriers Act, 1865,
* The Charitable and Religious Trusts Act, 192,
* The Charitable Endowments Act, 189, * The Chit Funds Act, 1982,
* The Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872,
* The Cinematograph Act, 1952,
* The Citizenship Act, 1955,
* The Commissions of Inquiry Act, 1952.
* The Consumer Protection Act, 1986,
*The Contempt of Courts Act, 1971,
* The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
* The Copyright Act, 1957,
* The Court-Fees Act, 187, The Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939,
* The Divorce Act 1869,
* The Indian Easements Act, 1882,
* The Electricity Act, 23,
* The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986,
* The Family Courts Act, 1984,
* The Foreign Marriage Act, 1969,
* The Foreigners Act, 1946,
* The General Clauses Act, 1897.
* The Guardians and Wards Act, 189.
* The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956.
* The Hindu Disposition of Property Act, 1916.
* The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
* The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
* The Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
* The Hindu Widows Remarriage Act, 1856.
* The Hindu Womens Rights to Property Act, 1937.
*The Interest Act, 1978.
* The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act,
* The Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
* The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.
* The Limitation Act, 1963.
* The Majority Act, 1875.
*The Mental Health Act, 1987.
*The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 26.
*The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937.
*The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986.
*The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
*The Notar5ies Act, 1952.
*The Oaths Act, 1969.
*The Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936.
*The Partition Act, 1893.
*The Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
*The Passports Act, 1967.
*The Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991.
*The Powers-of Attorney Act, 1882.
*The Press and Registration of Books Act, 1867.
*The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 26.
*The Provincial Insolvency Act, 192.
*The Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887.
*The Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991.
*The Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorised Occupants) Act, 1971.
*The Recovery of Debts Due to banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993.
*The Registration Act, 198.
* The Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
*The Registration of Foreigners Act, 1939.
*The Religious Endowments Act, 1863.
*The Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property Act, 1952.
*The Right To Information Act, 25.
*The Sale of Goods Act, 193.
*The Societies Registration Act, 186.
*The Special Marriage Act, 1954.
*The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
*The Indian Stamp Act, 1899.
*The Indian Succession Act, 1925.
*The Suits Valuation Act, 1887.
*The Indian Telegraph Act, 1885.
*The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
*The Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
*The Wakf Act, 1995.
*The Warehousing (Development and Regulation) Act, 27.
*The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974.
*The Indian Wireless Telegraphy Act, 1933.