Taxmann’s LLP Ready Reckoner is a subject-wise practical guide to the following laws:
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (as amended by the Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Act, 2021)
- Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009
It comprehensively covers the analysis of all provisions of the LLP Act & the Rules prescribed thereunder and provides answers for all practical issues faced by professionals.
The Present Publication is the Latest Edition, authored by V.S. Datey, amended by the Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Act 2021 & updated till 13th August 2021. The detailed coverage of the book is as follows:
- Overview of the LLP Act
- Incorporation of LLP
- Partner and Designated Partner
- LLP Agreement
- Accounts, Audit and Annual Returns of LLP
- Routine Management of LLP
- Administrative Control over LLP
- Compromise and Arrangement
- Winding Up of LLP
- Investigation of Affairs of LLP
- Offences, Punishments and Penalties
- Other Provisions in respect of LLP
- Taxation of LLP
- Foreign Direct Investment in LLP
About the author
Mr. V.S. Datey, based out of Pune (Maharashtra), has worked for close to 27 years in the corporate field at senior levels in leading listed companies like Kirloskar Tractors, Taparia Tools, as Company Secretary and General Manager (Finance), from 1966 to 1993.
He started his career as an author on books relating to indirect taxes in 1993. Presently, he is concentrating on writing books on topics relating to indirect taxes and corporate laws. Taxmann, publish all his books. His books have been prescribed for professional examinations like CA, CS and ICMA and are also widely referred by professionals and departmental officers. Mr. Datey conducts various training programmes on indirect tax-related topics.