Taxmann Cracker Auditing & Assurance With Applications Based MCQ’s & Integrated Case Studies for CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) by Pankaj Garg for May / Nov 2022 Exams
Taxmann’s CRACKER for Auditing & Assurance is prepared exclusively for the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised New Syllabus as per ICAI.
The Present Publication is the 8th Edition & Updated till 30th April 2021 for CA-Inter | New Syllabus, authored by Pankaj Garg, with the following noteworthy features:
- Strictly as per the New Syllabus of ICAI
- [Topic-wise Question/Detailed Point-wise Answers] Coverage of questions on every topic along with detailed point-wise answers for easy understanding
- [850+ Question & Case Studies] including 330+ objective questions & 600+ knowledge & application based MCQs for self practice
- [Graphical Chapter-wise Marks Distribution] for past exams for each Chapter
- Coverage of this book includes:
- All Past Exam Question till the July 2021 CA-Inter Exam with suggested answers for Part II (Descriptive Questions)
- Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- [8th Edition] of Taxmann’s textbook on Auditing & Assurance (New Syllabus)
- Taxmann’s Combo for Textbook + CRACKER cum Exam Guide with Application Based MCQs & Integrated Case Studies
Contents of this book are as follows:
- Nature, Object and Scope of Audit
- Audit Strategy, Audit Planning & Audit Programme
- Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Fraud and Responsibilities of the Author
- Audit in an Automated Environment
- Audit Sampling
- Analytical Procedures
- Audit of Items of Financial Statements
- Company Audit
- Audit Reports
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Different Types of Entities
About the author
Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He is providing his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of “ALT Classes”. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prep ladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (One Prep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications and is very much appreciated by the students due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations.