Taxmann’s flagship publication for Students on Income Tax & GST Law(s) has been designed to bridge the gap between theory and application, ft. simple language, explanation in a step-by-step manner. On the other hand, Problems & Solutions specifically focuses on ‘new’ problems & ‘different’ solutions ft. illustrations, solved problems & unsolved exercises.
This Combo by Dr. Vinod K. Singhania & Dr. Monica Singhania is updated till 5th July 2021.
- Practical income-tax problems are solved as per the law applicable for the assessment year 2021-22
- GST problems are solved as per law amended up to 5th July 2021
This Combo is an authentic, up to date & amended Combo for students of CA Intermediate (Nov. 21), CS Executive (Dec. 21), CMA (Dec. 21), B.Com., M.Com., MBA, and other Professional Examinations
The key features of this Combo are as follows:
Students’ Guide to Income Tax including GST
- [Self-Learning/Practice Book] Features teach yourself technique enabling students to learn faster
- Each para starts with analytical discussions supported by ‘well-thought-out-original-problems’. A unique style of illustrating all complex provisions has been adopted throughout this book
- [500+ Solved Problems] and an equal number of unsolved exercises
- [Question set for CA (Inter/IPCC) Examination] for the last five years is given along with solutions for theory as well as practical questions
- Every solved problem is followed by an unsolved exercise, for which answers are given at the end of the book
- Follows Six-Sigma Approach to achieve the benchmark of ‘Zero-Error’
Students’ Guide to Income Tax including GST | Problems & Solutions
- Section One covers provisions of Income Tax & GST along with a guide for students to update and refresh their knowledge
- Section Two covers solved problems, with a ‘specific emphasis on typical contemporary issues of the law in the recent years. These set of problems are unique as they have not been covered in any examination paper, nor these are found in similar print books
- Section Three covers solutions to problems. The idea behind this is to induce the students to solve the unsolved exercises on their own while they have a working model before them showing the right approach
About the author
Dr. Monica Singhania is an Associate Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. She is a post-graduate from Delhi School of Economics and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. She has the distinction of being placed in the merit list of the examinations conducted by both the University as well as the Institute.
She has been awarded Ph.D. in the area of corporate taxation from the University of Delhi. She is the author of 7+ books on direct tax laws and several research papers which have been published in leading journals.
Vinod K. Singhania
Dr. Vinod K. Singhania got his Ph.D. from the Delhi School of Economics in 1976. His field of special interest includes all facets of corporate legislation and corporate economics, especially tax laws.
Associated in different capacities with several professional institutes and business houses in India and abroad, Dr. Singhania has also authored many popular books and software published by Taxmann.
He has to his credit more than 300 research articles that have appeared in leading journals. He has been a resource person in over 800 seminars in India and abroad.