This book is a comprehensive & authentic book on ‘Computer Applications in Business’. This book aims to fulfill the requirement of students of B.Com. under CBCS Program, Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), School of Open Learning (SOL) of University of Delhi and other Central Universities throughout India.
The Present Publication is the 2nd Edition, authored by Hem Chand Jain & H.N. Tiwari, with the following noteworthy features:
· The subject-matter is presented in a simple, systematic method along with comprehensive explanation of the concept and theories underlying Computer Application in Business. The focus of this book is on the application part.
· [Student-Oriented Book] This book has been developed, keeping in mind the following factors:
o Interaction of the author/teacher with his/her students in the class-room
o Shaped by the author/teachers experience of teaching the subject-matter at different levels
o Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
· Diagrams and illustrations are given to enhance comprehension of various concepts and systems of computers.
· Separate chapter to illustrate how excel is useful in decision making.
· Summary and review questions at the end of each chapter for evaluating and understanding the concept.
· Comprehensive coverage of business examples to illustrate the concepts
· Contents of the book are as follows:
o Basic Computer Concepts
o Microsoft Word 2010
o Basics of PowerPoint
o MS Excel 2010
o Excel Functions
o Decision Making with Excel 2010
o Excel Projects
o Introduction to Database System
o DBMS using MS Access 2010
o Mail Merge
There are no reviews yet.