Taxmann’s flagship publication for University Students has been to the ‘go-to-guide’ for Income Tax Laws.
This book is written in a simple language, explaining the provision of the law in a step-by-step manner with the help of suitable illustrations, without resorting to paraphrasing of sections and legal jargons, along with point-wise recapitulation. It is designed to bridge the gap between theory and application of income tax law.
The Present Publication is the 63rd Edition & Updated till 20th July, 2020, authored by Dr. Vinod K. Singhania and Dr. Monica Singhania, with the following noteworthy features:
· [Student-Oriented Book] This book has been developed, keeping in mind the following factors:
o Interaction of the author/teacher with his/her students in the class-room
o Shaped by the author/teachers experience of teaching the subject-matter at different levels
o Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
· [Self-Learning/Practice Book] Features teach yourself technique enabling students to learn faster
· Each para starts with analytical discussions supported by ‘well-thought-out-original-problems’. A unique style of illustrating all complex provisions has been adopted
· E-filing of income-tax return is discussed in Chapter 21. Case-studies have also been prepared for students to generate e-income-tax return
· Follows Six-Sigma Approach to achieve the benchmark of ‘Zero-Error’
For Solutions to the unsolved exercises, students may refer to ‘Taxmann’s Students’ Guide to Income Tax including GST Problems & Solutions’