Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of Editor In-Chief Mr. Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible to develop the reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in our publications and research platform. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- Keep the readers abreast with the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on recent, controversial and contagious issues to help the readers to understand the event and its implications
- Every content being published by Taxmann should be complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements must be supported with proper reference of Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Choose a font and size that’s easy to read, and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications
1. Taxmann’s series of Bestseller Books for more than Five Decades
2. Follows the six-sigma approach, to achieve the benchmark of ‘zero error’
3. Published in three volumes:
a. Volume 1: Income-tax Act as amended by the Finance Act, 2021 & Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance, 2020. It also contains other allied Acts.
b. Volume 2: Income-tax Rules as amended up to Income-tax (12th Amendment) Rules, 2021. It also contains other allied Rules
c. Volume 3: It includes the following –
i. All schemes relevant under the Income-tax Act, 1961
ii. Words and phrases as defined by various Courts and Tribunals
iii. Gist of all Circulars and Notifications which are in force
iv. Digest of all landmark rulings by the Apex Court, High Courts & Tribunals
v. Specimen, models, and drafts of deeds, letters such as indemnity bond, reply to notices, etc.