Taxmann Corporate & Other Laws For CA Inter New Syllabus By CA Pankaj Garg applicable for May / Nov 2022 Exams
This book is prepared exclusively for the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised syllabus as per ICAI.
The Present Publication is the Latest 2022 Edition & Updated till 31st October 2021 for CA-Inter | New Syllabus | May/Nov. 2022 exams, authored by Pankaj Garg, with the following noteworthy features:
- [Tabular Presentation] of the subject matter
- [Simple & Concise Language] for easy understanding
- [450+ Question & Case Studies] along with Hints for Self-practice
- Detailed answers provided in the 2022 Edition of Taxmann’s CRACKER cum Exam Guide for Corporate & Other Laws for CA-Intermediate | New Syllabus
- Questions are covered for each topic for better understanding
Coverage of this book includes:
- All Past Exam Question till the December 2021 CA-Inter Exam with suggested answers for Part II (Descriptive Questions)
- All Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- [Points-wise Answers] for easy learning
- [Topic-wise & Chapter-wise Marks Distribution] for past exams from May 2018, at the beginning of each chapter
- [Student-Oriented Book] The authors have developed this book, keeping in mind the following factors:
- Interaction of the authors with their students, with specific emphasis on difficulties faced by students in the examinations
- Shaped by the authors’ experience of teaching the subject matter at different levels
- Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
The detailed contents of this book are as follows:
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes
About the author
Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He provides his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of ‘ALT Classes’. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prepladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (OnePrep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications. The students very much appreciate him due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations.