Taxmann Class Notes Audit Saar Handwritten Notes Auditing & Assurance For New Syllabus CA Inter by Khushboo Girish Sanghavi Amendments upto 31th Oct, 2021
The Most Updated & Amended Book Explaining the Provisions with Charts & Diagrams with Cross-Reference to RTPs & MTPs of ICAI | CA-Inter | May 2022 Exams
The contents of the book are as follows:
- Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
- Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Programme
- Audit Documentation & Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment & Internal Control
- Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard
- Audit in an Automated Environment
- Audit Sampling
- Analytical Procedures
- Audit of Items of Financial Statement
- The Company Audit
- CARO 2020
- Audit Report
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Different Types of Entities
- Quick Recap List of Standards on Auditing
About the Author
CA Khushboo G. Sanghavi is a member of ICAI & visiting faculty of WIRC of ICAI, having practical knowledge in Auditing & Assurance. She is also a proficient speaker and has been teaching at CA Final & Intermediate level for more than half a decade.
Being from an audit background, she brings real-life examples to the classroom to help students understand intricacies conceptually. She has also designed a mobile-based application, ‘Sanghavi’s MCQ App’, which students can access around the globe.
She is the founder of ‘The Study Adda’ and is the director of ‘Gour’s e-learning’, which provides online video lectures using 3D animation. Currently, more than 12,000 students have benefited from the free revision lectures.
Being a speaker, she has been a part of many regional & national conferences organised by WIRC of ICAI. She has also taken many motivational seminars for various institutions, trusts & colleges.