Taxmann Budget Guide 2022-2023 Edition 2022
This book is a commentary on the proposed provisions of the Finance Bill, 2022. It covers the following:
- Clause-by-clause detailed analysis
- Covering all the amendments proposed by the Finance Bill, 2022.
All complex provisions have been explained with illustrations which helps the readers to comprehend the new provisions in a simplified manner.
The Present Publication is the 2022 Edition, authored by Taxmann’s Editorial Team, with the following coverage:
- Table of ‘List of Amendments’
- [Tax Rates] applicable for the assessment year 2023-24
- [Threadbare Analysis] on all proposed amendments
- [Examples/Illustrations] to understand all complex provisions
- [Charts & Tables] to get an overview of the provisions
About the author
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of Editor-In-Chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorised and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Analytical write-ups should be provided on recent, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- It must be ensured that every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements must be supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied