Commercial’s Padhuka’s Ready Referencer on Accounting for CA Inter New Syllabus by G SEKAR & B SARAVANA PRASATH Applicable for May 2022 Exam
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses and University Graduation Courses in Commerce I Finance Accounting can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates
The New Edition of Padhukas Ready Referencer on Accounting as applicable for New Syllabus CA Inter Group I comes to you with the following special features
- Updated as per Latest ICAI New Syllabus
- All significant Revision Test Papers Questions and Concept Questions covered.Nov 2020
- Full Coverage of the New Syllabus prescribed for Inter Group I including all applicable Accounting Standards.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer Formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by- Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables and Charts for better clarity.
- Complete Working Notes for all computations and steps, to guide the student in learning
PART A Non Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting Basics Conceptual Framework
- Accounting for Investments (including Accounting Standard 13)
- Insurance Claims
- Accounting for Hire Purchase Transactions
- Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Single Entry System Accounting from Incomplete Records
- Partnership Accounts (Dissolution, Sale to Company, Amalgamation)
PART B Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting for Shares
- Accounting for Debentures
- Profits Prior to Incorporation
- Final Accounts of Companies
PART C -Accounting Standards
- AS Introduction and Applicability
- AS 1 Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2 Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3 Cash Flow Statements
- AS 4 Contingencies & Events Occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- AS 5 Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies
- AS 10 Property, Plant and Equipments
- AS 11 The Effect of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rate
- AS 12 Accounting for Government Grants
- AS 16 Borrowing Costs
- AS 17 Segment Reporting
- AS 22 Accounting for Taxes on Income
About the Author
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripas Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.