The Code of Criminal Procedure – An Encyclopaedic Commentary on the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
Volume 1: Section 1 to 224
Volume 2: Section 225 to 484, Schedules & Appendices
• This section wise commentary is amongst the most authoritative publications on the Law of Criminal Procedure in India
• First published in 1956, this two-volume work has acquired richness in content, quality and comprehensiveness through successive editions published over the years.
• This edition has been extensively and meticulously revised, taking into account the changes brought about by recent legislative amendments as well as important judgments of Supreme Court and various High courts
• Legal provisions that were recently amended or newly introduced have been incorporated in the commentary along with precise synopses for quick and easy reference.
• The edition has been revised to fit more closely to the needs of judges, lawyers, prosecutors, police officers, administrators, judicial and police training academies (national and state), police departments, CBI officials, academics, researchers and scholars.