– INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860
– INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT, 1872
– CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 1973
Justice Khastgir’s Criminal Major Acts is an exhaustive book with analytical discussions on the principal subjects of criminal law, i.e. Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act and Code of Criminal Procedure.
Special Features :
(1) New concept on Anticipatory Bail decided by 5 Judges Bench.
(2) New Procedure of Police Investigation by 3 Judges Bench (Section 173)
(3) Detailed analysis on Electronic Evidence and its admissibility (Section 65A and 65B).
This new edition consist of latest Supreme Court guidelines on Police Officers and Police Stations. Model Form of Charge, Ingredients of Offence and elaborate Index to find out the particular point on important issues with several thousand cases discussed.