- Commentary methodically deals with all key aspects of IBC
- Committee Reports given in the Notes rationalist the concepts
- References to English books of famous authors elaborating law point
- Scheme of IBC with IA 1986 of UK compared with
- Case Notes from Indian and English Journals given (6000 cases)
- Judgement from SC, HCs, NCLT, NCLAT and English Courts covered
- Notifications/Circulars/Clarifications/Press Releases & Guidelines given
- Rules/Regulations provided with related commentary referring case notes
- Practice and Procedure included highlighting their procedures
- Texts of statutes of Allied Laws are Provided for ready reference
- PTI Act 1909 and PI Act, 1920 on individual Insolvency discussed
- Exhaustive Subject Index with more than 12000 references included
Wadhwa Guide to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code With Procedures (2 Vol Set) by Wadhwa Law Chambers 2nd Edition 2021
Mr Arvind P Datar, Senior Advocate, Madras High Court released the 2 nd Edition of “Wadhwa Law Chambers Guide to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code” on April 1, 2021.
The first copy of the two volume book, published by Wadhwa Brothers, was presented to Hon’ble Mr Justice N. K. Kirubakaran of the Madras High Court. The book carries a foreword penned by Hon’ble Justice Rohinton Fali Nariman, Judge, Supreme Court of India and the Introduction has been authored by Mr Datar and Advocate R. Venkatavaradan.
The Book is edited by a team of six Advocates – Mr. Anriudh Wadhwa, Mr Kapil Wadhwa, Mr Aditya Wadhwa, Mrs Tejaswi Shetty, Mrs. Anandana Handa Wadhwa and Mr Raghav Wadhwa. The 2 nd Edition of the Book is “extensively revised, updated and enlarged” thanks to the herculean efforts by a team of sixteen Advocates and this team was steered by two Honorary Chief Specialist Editors – Mr R. Venkatavaradan and Mr Saai Sudharsan Sathiyamoorthy.