A Ramaiya Guide to the Companies Act is the most comprehensive and authoritative section-wise commentary on the Companies Act 2013. A companion to the recently published Box 1, this Box 2 contains completely revamped appendices, ranging from Appendix 141 to 284, covering rules and regulations governing companies, along with other allied legislations.
- Box 2 is an extension of appendices provided in Box 1
- Appendices 141 to 206 provides various Committee Reports on Company Law and Corporate Governance, Relevant Rules and Regulations under the Competition Act, 2002 as well as Procedural Regulations under the SEBI Act
- Appendices 207 to 260 continues with the Procedural Regulations under the SEBI Act, Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 along with Relevant Rules and Regulations and allied legislations
- Appendices 261 to 272 covers Accounting Standards, Cost Accounting Standards, Principles and Guidance Notes as well as Secretarial Standards and Guidance Notes
- Appendices 273 to 284 contains Secretarial Standards and Guidance Notes issued by ICSI, Income Computation and Disclosure Standards, Auditing Standards and Guidance Notes on Auditing Aspects, Standards on Internal Audit, Cost Auditing Standards and Secretarial Auditing Standards
- A separate volume consists of the consolidated Table of Cases & Subject Index as well as additional reference material, for ease of reference.