About the book
- This book comprises of full text of all Central Acts (CGST, IGST, UTGST, and GST Compensation to States) and their respective Rules, Notifications, Forms, Circulars and Orders related to GST.
- This book contains Cross-referencing of relevant Notifications, Rules, Forms, Circulars and Orders (with description) with each section, and vice-versa.
- It also contains all notifications (except rate notifications), circulars and orders duly indexed with description alongwith reference of relevant sections/rules.
- This cross referencing will help the readers to know the relevant related provisions at one place instead of going through the whole of lot of rules, notifications, circulars and orders.
- This book contains notifications as originally issued as also the notifications as amended from time to time. Amendments, if any, in each notification is presented in form of a table above every notification along with brief gist of amendment which will help the readers to know the amendments in a single glance.
- The Detailed Table of Contents relating to notifications (Part-2) and circulars/orders (Part-3) contains brief description of each notification/circular/order which will help the readers to easily locate the relevant notification/circular/order which he is searching for.
- This book will be constantly and timely updated.
Puneet Agrawal, is a practicing advocate and a Partner at the legal firm ALA Legal. His area of specialisation is indirect taxes. He has handled matters from varied industries and has represented client before various courts and tribunals of the country.
Vipan Aggarwal is a Fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India hasover 33 years of experience in providing professional consultancy and services in the area of Indirect Taxes, Direct Taxes, International Taxation and Auditing.