This 2021 Edition of the Guide for All India Bar Examination is a comprehensive book to study for the exam conducted by the Bar Council of India. This Guide has been updated and prepared based on the examination patterns over a period of time.
The following are some of the unique features of this Guide:
- Authoritative commentary on all the prescribed subjects in one compact volume.
- Includes the latest case laws and statutory amendments, viz. Sabarimala case; Aadhaar case; Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018; Specific Relief (Amendment) Act, 2018; Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018; Personal Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019; Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Act, 2019; Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019; J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019; Constitution (104th Amendment) Act, 2019; Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020; Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020; Code on Wages, 2019; Industrial Relations Code, 2020; Code on Social Security, 2020; Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020 and many more.
- Includes over 2300 exam-styled multiple choice questions along with answers.
This Guide is indispensable for law graduates appearing for All India Bar Examination.
This Guide covers the following subjects:
- Constitution of India
- Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Civil Procedure Code with Limitation Act
- Evidence Act
- Contract Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Family Law
- Law of Tort (Including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law)
- Public Interest Litigation
- ADR including Arbitration
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour Law
- Professional Ethics (Including cases of Professional Misconduct under Bar Council of India Rules)
- Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
- Taxation Law