EBC History of India – Part 2 by H.V. Sreenivasa Murthy Edition 2021
This book is specially focused on the needs of law students. The work released earlier, i.e. History of India, Part I covered the period from the earliest times to the death of Aurangzeb and this continuation work now covers the period after the death of Aurangzeb to the present day. While dealing with the historical facts, the emphasis of the author is to reflect on the socio-political aspects as well as the growth of the legal institutions. A chapter on ‘Makers of Indian Law’ has also been added. The chapter on Civil Services is a significant contribution, which one does not get in any other history book. On the whole a mixed menu of historical facts and events, interpretation and the contents are provided to provoke the thinking of students.
- Modern India : Some Aspects of Social & Political History.
- Indian Society : Beginnings of Change & Modernisation
- Some Facts of Modern Indian Economy.
- Development of Legislative Institutions.
- Indian Awakening: The Freedom Movement
- Judicial System.
- Reorganisation of States & Civil Services
- Modern Lawmakers.
There are no reviews yet.