Commercial’s Systematic Approach to Income Tax for CA Inter & Other Specialised Studies for (New Syllabus) by GIRISH AHUJA & RAVI GUPTA Applicable for May Nov 2022 Exams
Highlights of the Book:
– The topics are explained with the help of Tabular and Graphical Presentation, to make it simple for students, to understand the concept.
– MCQs and Practical Questions are given at the end of the book.
– Each topic, after a theoretical exposition, is followed by plenty of illustrations with solutions to facilitate the busy student to master the practical application of the law.
- It will also be useful for graduate/post graduate students of various Universities and Management Institutes as well as the Departmental examinations of the Income- tax Department.
- The book is based on both Old and New Syllabus of ICAI for CA-Inter and CA-IPCC.
– There are more than 500 Illustrations, Examples, Practical and Theoretical Questions which help students to understand the practical aspects.
– Book is applicable for Nov 2021 Exams and Onwards
– Even the last minute changes in the law have been incorporated in the book and it is, therefore, the latest and most upto-date book for the Assessment Year 2021-2022.
– The amendments made by the Finance Act, 2020 have been incorporated at appropriate places in the book.
– The book, at the end, contains CA-Inter/IPCC Question Papers for the last few years, with answers.