Commercial’s Padhuka’s Students Handbook on Auditing & Assurance Including Multiple Choice Questions for CA Inter (New Syllabus) by G Sekar and B Saravana Prasath Applicable for May / Nov 2022 Onwards Exams
Commercial Padhuka Students Auditing Assurance New Syllabus G Sekar
This New edition of Students Handbook on Auditing and Assurance comes to your hands with the Following unique features
- Complete Coverage of Latest Syllabus of ICAI including Auditing Pronouncements:The Auditing Topics are updated as per the Latest Syllabus. The Standards on Auditing issued by the ICAI (as applicable at the Inter Level), which is gaining more importance in the examinations are Covered comprehensively and presented in a lucid fashion.
- Companies Act 2013: Provisions of Companies Act, 2013 with Rules (as applicable at the Inter Level) is covered exhaustively and presented in a simple manner.
- Revised Format and Structure: All principles/ procedures/ techniques/ concepts and ideas have Been arranged neatly in easy- to read form, and numbered into Topics / Sub-Topics so that the Student can understand the subject easily.
- Explanation and Improved Presentation: The presentation-in each Subject Area has been Revisited and explained better, to help the student remember the ideas/ concepts/ points more easily.
- Questions for Revision:A detailed list of Past Exam Questions in each Topic / Point / Concept, with thePara reference for Answers, is appended at the end of every topic, so that the student can correlate the question and answer, more easily in the examinations.
- True or False / Concept Questions: A list of True or False Questions, with Hint Answers are appended at the end of the Chapters, to confirm concept knowledge, and also to keep in need with the recent examination requirements.
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate through each Chapter- Topic- Sub-topic-Question in an organized and phased manner.
- Guidance Notes: Guidance Notes on Audit Matters issued by ICAI, as applicable for the Inter Syllabus has been incorporated in the relevant chapters.
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Referencer has been incorporated for quick revision of the Topics. The Standards on Auditing are presented in Flowcharts for easy remembrance of concepts
- Introduction to Auditing
- Audit Evidence
- Audit Planning and Materiality
- Accounting Concepts in Auditing
- Internal Control, Internal Check and Internal Audit
- Audit in Automated Environment
- Audit of Income
- Audit of Expenditure
- Audit of Assets
- Audit of Liabilities
- Company Audit Appointment, Duties, etc.
- Company Audit Accounts & Financial Statements
- Company Audit Work Aspects & Reporting
- Company Audit Audit of Share Capital
- Government Audit
- Audit of Banks
- Co operative Societies Audit
- Special Audit Others
- Preface to ICAIs SQC, SA, SRE, SAE & SRS
About the Author
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripas Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper..