Commercial’s Padhuka’s Students Guide for Corporate and Other Law Including Multiple Choice Questions for CA Inter (New Syllabus) by G SEKAR & B SARAVANA PRASATH Applicable for May / Nov 2022 Exams
This Edition of Students Guide on Corporate and Other Law comes to your hands with the following Unique and special features
- Complete Coverage of Syllabus: This Book exhaustively covers all relevant Commercial and Corporate Law, i.e. Contract Act, 1872, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Companies Act, 2013, etc. as per ICA New Syllabus
- Companies Act, 2013: Full Coverage of Companies Act 2013 as per ICAI Syllabus is given in the Book, Along with , relevant Rules, Practical Questions, Illustrations and Theory Questions for Practice
- Refreshing Format and Structure: All principles procedures techniques concepts and ideas have been Arranged neatly in easy to read from, and numbered into Topics Sub Topics so that the Student can Understand the subject easily
- Explanation and improved Presentation: The presentation in each question has been revisited and Explained better, to help the student remember the ideas concepts points more easily
- Questions for Revision: A detailed list of Past Exam Questions in each Topic Point Concept, with the Para reference for Answers, is appended at the end of every topic, so that the student can correlate the Question and answers more easily in the examinations
- True or False Multiple Choices Practical Questions: A list of True or False Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and Practical Questions with Hint Answers arc appended in every Chapter, to confirm concept Knowledge, and also to keep in need with the recent exam requirements
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate Through each Chapter Topic Sub topic Question in an organized and phased manner
- Fast Track Reference: Fast Track Reference has beei1 incorporated for quick revision of the topics
- Single Point Reference This Book will be a single point reference Students requirements to learn the Subject effectively and perform well in his Exams
Highlights of this Book
- Full Coverage as per New ICAI Syllabus.
- Complete Discussion of Acts and applicable Rules.
- Lucid Structure, for easy understanding and revision.
- Use of Tables and Flowcharts for easy memory.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation.
- Additional Practical Questions with Answers for Conceptual Clarity
- Scenario Based Questions for Practice.
- Questions for Revision in each Chapter.
Part A: Corporate Law
- Companies Act Overview
- Company Basic Concepts
- Incorporation of Company
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Shares Issue and Allotment
- Shares Forfeiture, Surrender, Reduction & Buy-Back
- Membership, Transfer of Shares, Registers & Returns
- Company General Meetings
- Debentures, Deposits and Charges
- Miscellaneous Matters and Company Law in e-Environment
- Dividends Declaration and Payment
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
Part B: Other Law
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes
About the Author:
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripas Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Article ship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations. His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.