Commercial’s Corporate Law and Allied / Economic Laws (Main Book) in 2 Vols for CA Final Old & New Syllabus by ABHISHEK BANSAL Applicable for Nov 2022 Exam
Commercial’s Corporate Law and Allied / Economic Laws (Main Book) in 2 Vols for CA Final New Syllabus by ABHISHEK BANSAL Applicable for Nov 2022 Exam
Corporate law is the body of laws Rules regulations and practices that govern the formation and operation of corporations. Its the body of law that regulates legal entities that exist to conduct business. The laws touch on the rights and obligations of all of the people involved with forming.owning.operating and managing a corporation. I have observed that the students have been facing difficulties in not only understanding the concepts of Law but also applying the same in an examination oriented manner. Thus. it gives us immense pleasure in introducing my fifth edition on this subject for CA students I would like to mention you that due professional care have been taken to ensure that contents are accurate.
This Book Has 2 Volumes:
Volume 1 Corporate Laws Common For New Syllabus
Volume 2 Allied Economic Laws Specific Chapters for Respective Syllabus
- This book has 2 volumes:
- Volume 1: Corporate Laws Common for New Syllabus
- Volume 2: Allied/Economic Laws Specific Chapters for respective syllabus
- Strictly as per syllabus approved by ICAI.
- Up to date amendments including Companies Act, 2013.
- Coverage of Questions appeared in past exams has been arranged to conceptual briefing.
- Questions from RTP and Compilation of Suggested Answers issued by ICAI for better approach towards subjective knowledge.
- Covers all chapters for NEW Syllabus
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Offence And Penalty
- Foreign COMPANIES
- Special Courts
- Producer COMPANY
- NCLT & NCLAT
- Prevention of Oppression & Mismanagement
- Accounts of Company
- Audit & Auditors
- Appointment & Qualification of Directors
- Board Meeting 1
- Board Meeting -2
- Managerial Remuneration
- Compromise & Arrangment
- Winding UP
Volume 2 for New Syllabus
- Sarfaesi, 2002
- Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Prevention Of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Insolvency &- Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010
- Arbitration & Conciliation, 1996