The New Edition of the Book Padhukas Students Handbook on Advanced Accounting CA Inter Group II comes to you with the following unique features
- Updated as per Latest ICAI New Syllabus
- All significant Revision Test Papers Questions and Concept Questions covered.
- Full Coverage of the New Syllabus prescribed including all applicable Accounting Standards.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer Formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by-Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables & Charts for better clarity.
- Complete Working Notes for all computations and steps, to guide the student in learning.
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses and University Graduation Courses in Commerce I Finance Accounting can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting Permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates
Highlights of this Book
- New Syllabus Full Coverage in student-friendly format.
- About 1000 + Illustrations and Q&A included
- Principles explained effectively for Concept Clarity.
- Step by-Step Solutions & Working Notes for Practical Qns.
- Formats, Tables and Charts for easy understanding.
- Treasure Trove of Professional Exam Questions
- Shares Redemption & Buyback
- Accounting for Share-Based Payments
- Partnership A/cs-Dissolution,Sales to Company ,Amalgamation of Firms
- Internal Reconstruction
- Accounting for Amalgamations
- Liquidation of Companies
- Accounting for Banking Companies
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Consolidated Financial Statements
PART B -Accounting Standards
- AS 4 Contingencies & Events Occurring after the Balance sheet Date
- AS 5 Net Profit or Loss for the period ,prior period items 7 Changes in Accounting Policies
- AS 7 Construction Contracts
- AS 9 Revenue Recognition
- AS 17 Segment Reporting
- AS 18 Related Party Disclosures
- AS 19 Leases
- AS 20 Earnings Per Share
- AS 24 Discontinuing Operations
- AS 26 Intangible Assets
- AS 29 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
About the Author
G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16&2016-19 Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.