R.K. Jain’s Customs Law Manual provides the complete text of the Customs and Allied Laws. This book has been divided into nine parts:
- Part 1 – Customs Act, 1962
- Part 2 – Customs Rules and Regulations
- Part 3 – Appeal, Revision and Appellate Tribunal’s Rules, Notifications and Orders
- Part 4 – Notifications issued under Customs Act, 1962
- Part 5 – Customs Forms & Bonds
- Part 6 – Allied Acts, Rules and Regulations
- Part 7 – CBIC’s Customs Manual of Instructions with Latest Instructions/Circulars
- Part 8 – Special Economic Zones
- Part 9 – Chronological List of Notifications issued under Customs Act, 1962 by the Finance Ministry and Customs Commissionerate
The Present Publication is the 65th Edition, authored by R.K. Jain, as amended by the Finance Act, 2021 & updated till 20th July 2021.
The coverage of this book is as follows:
- Contains revised and up-to-date text of Customs Act, 1962
- Rules, Regulations, Orders issued under the Customs Act, 1962
- Chronological List of Notifications issued under Customs Act, 1962 by the Government
- Allied Acts, Rules and Regulations
- All Forms and Bonds
- CBIC’S Customs Manual of Instructions with latest Instructions/Circulars
About the author
Sh. R.K. Jain, the renowned author of Indirect Taxes including Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), GST and FEMA. He made his debut in early seventies and in the year 1975, he brought out Customs & Excise Tariffs and Manuals which have recently celebrated Silver/ Golden Jubilee Editions.
Excise Law Times (E.L.T.) edited by Sh. R.K. Jain was launched nearly 45 years ago and it brought awakening in the field of Central Excise and Customs. It has grown to be the prime journal on the subject with largest circulation.
Another Journal, ‘Service Tax Review’ was started in the year 2006 and finally R.K. Jain’s GST Law Times was introduced in 2017, after the advent of GST, the major Indirect Tax Reform. EXCUS is the digital version of these Journals