- Incorporates all the changes made in Syllabus as per various Announcements made by ICAI. CODE OF ETHICS, 2020, STATEMENT ON PEER REVIEW (REVISED 2020), CARO, 2020, Changes in Quality review, changes made in Form 3CD in October 2020, Changes made by Companies (Amendment) Act,2020 have been included alongwith relevant updates in the chapters. Accordingly, this Edition has been strictly designed as per ICAI’s latest Study material applicable for 2021 exams.
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study simple, easy and interesting.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- More than 1500 MCQs (as per new exam pattern) have been included in this Edition.
- Flowcharts on various topics (including Standards on Auditing) would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity and quick revision.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- Point-wise answers would facilitate easy and quick understanding and revision.
- Includes questions asked in past CA (Final) Examinations including July, 2021 Question Paper.
- Incorporates a number of case studies and past attempt questions with detailed and hint answers.
- Important keywords in most of the topics have been highlighted in Red colour to help the students in quickly revising and remembering them.
CARO, 2016 as per ICAI notification dated 24th July, 2021 (Page No. I-49)
About the Author
CA Surbhi Bansal is a fellow member of ICAI. She has been a consistent topper, who also stood first in all the three years of college at graduation level. She got All India 5th Rank in her CA foundation Examination. She has been placed in the merit list of ICAI at CA Intermediate Level as well. She has been awarded The PN Shah Prize for being the Best Lady Candidate of India by ICAI. She cleared both groups of CA final in first attempt at the age of 21. Afterwards, she cleared various exams conducted by NSE and MCX with distinction. She is a renowned faculty for Audit and visiting faculty of ICAI.