- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (Old Syllabus).
- All such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 3rd July, 2019, 22nd July, 2019 and 15th July, 2020 have been eliminated from the Book.
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams.
- To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 11 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2020 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Edition includes all the relevant Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for May, 2021 Exams (Old Syllabus).
Bestword’s A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws (As per modified syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 15th July 2020) for CA FINAL (Old Syllabus) by MUNISH BHANDARI Applicable for May 2021 Exams
Bestword’s A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws (As per modified syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 15th July 2020) for CA FINAL Old Syllabus by MUNISH BHANDARI Applicable for May 2021 Exams
Out of stock
SKU: STUCF41 Category: Corporate and allied laws