Specially designed Book for the students appearing in CA (Intermediate) (New Syllabus) Examinations of ICAI.
- Written in accordance with the latest syllabus and new pattern of examination including Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) prescribed by ICAI.
- A large number of MCQs covering all the chapters. Inclusion of Sample INTEGRATED CASE STUDY BASED MCQs
- Tabular and graphic presentation to facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- Presentation of maximum topics in point-wise manner.
- Inclusion of flowcharts and summaries on various topics, including Standards on Auditing.
- Past attempt questions have been added at the end of every chapter.
- All important key words are highlighted in red in this book in maximum topics so as to enable students to remember and write in exams
- Inclusion of a number of objective type questions along with their answers.
- Question papers of past CA (PCC/IPCC/INTERMEDIATE) examinations have been included.
- The book is concise, yet covers the whole syllabus, making it easy for the students to quickly revise the subject even before the examinations.
- New and revised Standards on Auditing have been included.
- Case studies and mock test papers for the purpose of practice have also been included at the end of the book.
The book incorporates amendments as are applicable for May, 2021 exams.