ALT Publication Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Referencer for Quick Revision For CA Final Updated till 30.09.2021 Relevent For Dec 2021 and May/Nov 2022 Exam.
- “Quality Control and Engagement Standards”
- Audit Planning, Strategy and Execution”
- “Risk Assessment & Internal Control
- ‘Audit in an Automated Environment
- Professional Ethics
- Company Audit
- Audit Reports
- Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order
- Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Audit of Dividend
- Audit Committee and Corporate governance
- “Liabilities of Auditor
- “Internal Audit
- “Management and Operational Audit
- Audit Under Fiscal Laws
- Due diligence, Investigation and Forensic Audit
- “Peer Review and Quality Review
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of NBFC
- Audit of Insurance Companies
- Audit of PSU
About the author
Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses a vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He provides his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of “ALT Classes”. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prepladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (OnePrep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications and is very much appreciated by the students due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations.