Key Features :
COVID 19: Genocide Without Parallel Chronicles of ‘Dragon’ Let Loose, World Economy, Taxation & Vaccination encapsulates the author’s views on the pandemic and its implications. The chapters in the book are arranged under the following themes:
1. P3 + C2 – Pandemic, Plandemic, Political Strand, Cyberwarfare & Climate Change
2. Natural or Lab-Designed
3. Wolf Warrior Diplomacy by the Dragon
4. The First Wave – A ‘Fire-Spitting’ Dragon
5. Never-Like-Before – Deep Scars Run through the Global Economy
6. India’s Desperate Fiscal Response to Cushion Taxpayers>br> 7. Vexatious Vaccination–Jabs vs Jab-Nots
8. The Second Wave – Pole Dance by the New Variants and Death Gods!
About the Author :
Mr Shailendra Kumar is the Founder Editor of India’s First PIB recognised Online Press-www.taxindiaonline.com popularly known as TIOL. He is recognized for his distinguished services of about 21 long years in the field of online journalism besides the 10 years of service in the Print Media (Newspapers). Through his highly popular and respected Weekly Column ‘The Cob(Web)’ he has been sharing innovative and inventive ideas with the policy makers who have been generous enough to acknowledge his efforts on a regular basis. He has previously published a book on black money titled It’s Raining Black.